The DiSco Upgrade Tool will detect the version of the device's firmware, upgrade it if necessary and install the latest driver.
Note: The upgrade process must be done on a computer running Windows 2000/2003/XP, not Vista or Windows 7 - the old driver does not support these versions of Windows.
Please follow the instructions:
- Go to Control Panel -> Add Remove Programs and uninstall (keep the order):
- Windows Driver Package - TradeM (WinUSB) TradeM
- Silicon Laboratories USBXpress Device (Driver Removal)
- Disco Application
- Disco Driver
- Delete the 'C:\Program Files\Disco' folder
- If you have the 'C:\Program Files\USB Oscilloscope' folder do:
- Run 'C:\Program Files\USB Oscilloscope\Driver\uninstall_win2k_XP.bat'
- Delete 'C:\Program Files\USB Oscilloscope' folder
- Download and install Disco Upgrade Tool: DiScoWD2SI.exe
- Connect the device. If the Found New Hardware Wizard comes up follow its instructions
- Using Windows Start menu go to Disco -> WD to SI Updater and open 'Disco WD to SI Updater'
- Click Upgrade to start the process
- When the Found New Hardware Wizard comes up chose "No, not this time" at the first screen, and "Install the software automatically" at the second, complete the installation
- By this time you should see a screen below
- If the Select Hex File is empty click Browse and open the file:
'C:\Program Files\Disco\WD to SI Updater\Hex\osc_usb15_enc.hex'
- Click Download, and wait until it finishes
- Click Exit and reconnect the device
Go back to the Disco Download page and install the Disco Application